KEY FEATURES OF THIS PROGRAMME
- Tests will held Live on Google Meet in real exam like environment.
- One to One discussion with mentor and evaluator to get better insight.
- Test s are designed as per HPSC pattern and will be held on the same days & timings.
- 10 classes to boost your preparation apart from test discussion.
- Handwritten material, flow chart, pointers, diagram and pdf booster material will be provided on your respective email ids.
- Details of the Evaluators & Mentors are given at the end.
|REIGNITE HCS HAND HOLDING TEST SECHEDULED DATES||OCTOBER 2022|
|1/10 (TEST DATE)|
|English Lang& essay(0029)/ Hindi Lang(0030)|
|2/10 (TEST DATE)||3||4/10/2022||5||6/10/2022||7||8/10 (TEST DATE)|
|GS Full Length(0031)/ Optional(0032)||HINDI GRAMMAR SPECIAL CLASS||HINDI OTHER PART CLASS||English Lang& Essay(0033)/ Hindi Lang(0034)|
|9/10 (TEST DATE)||10||11/10/2022||12/10/2022||13/10/2022||14||15/10 (TEST DATE)|
|GS Full Length(0035)/ Optional(0036)||ENGLISH GRAMMAR CLASS SPECIAL||DOUBT SESSION 1||ENGLISH OTHER PART CLASS||English Lang & Essay(0037)/ Hindi Lang (0038)|
|16/10 (TEST DATE)||17||18||19/10/2022||20/10/2022||21||22/10/2022|
|GS Full Length(0039)/ Optional(0040)||ESSAY SPECIAL CLASS||DOUBT SESSION 2||GS CURRENT ORIENTED CLASS|
|GS STATIC ORIENTED CLASS||DOUBT SESSION 3||HPSC PAPER DATE FOR ENGLISH AND HINDI|
|HPSC PAPER DATE FOR GS AND OPTIONAL|
PROGRAMME GUIDING FACULTY
Ms. Ritu Gaur (Founder, Given UPSC CSE Interview, Written CSE mains with Geography Optional, Working in The Hague, B.Tech, MBA HR)
Mr. Vinay Kaushik (Evaluator & Content developer in CSE Institute ORN, CDS & CAPF written cleared, UPSC Mains written with PSIR Optional)
Dr. Sudhir Kumar Garhwal (Dept. of Political Science, DU)
Dr Aamir Amin Bhatt (NET & JRF in Political Science, UPSC Interview once, JKPSC MAINS Qualified two times)
Mr. Vishal Swaroop (NET, JRF in Hindi, Author, Writer in Yojana Magazine)
Mr. Rohit Rana (PGT English, Working as a evaluator)
Ms. Asheema Bahlwal (Masters from IIT Roorkee, UPSC CDS qualified, given UPSC CSE with Public Administration, Coursework in Foreign Languages, Author and Poet )