When do people get free?
Unemployment, man. It’s unemployment. Fine. Let’s not talk about a thing which doesn’t even exist because opportunities are everywhere. Even if you run a nursery and you seem no growth but still there are opportunities which can be incorporated and can increase the employment rate. Like using electronic systems to monitor the ambient condition of the nursery. Or a machine which can sense the weeds and can take them out. But this is not related to the topic. Just said.
Actually, we get free all the time. It’s the priority. The real question is,
What do you do when you get free?
Let me tell you what I do.
- I read books.
- I listen to speeches (a lot).
- I hit the gym and box (I just love the punching bag).
- I write.
- I speak.
- I watch movies (sci-fi, action, mystery, biography, sports).
- I trouble people. The best thing I do in my department is, I keep ‘CLEANING IN PROGRESS’ signboard right outside the washroom and I go inside. After a while, I find students waiting there.🤣 And I come out of the room. 😎
- But I don’t waste my time in sleeping. The finest version of boredom.
- Oh, yes. I don’t study.
And doing all these things really freshen me up. I just feel more energetic and they inspire me to do more. Create more. And I do recommend people to do what makes them happy. Don’t try to rob a bank. That’s pretty cool actually because before going to rob a bank, you hack their systems (if you aren’t an amateur). Hacking is beautiful. Whenever I meet people, I just ask them about their interests and things which they did mischievously.
Do you do anything mischievous? I would love to hear that and I will definitely try them.
Do what you only love…